ad:tech Australia announces data leaders as 2014 keynote speakers
Quantium owner Tony Davis and Director Tim Trumper to take the stage
Wednesday, 22 January, 2013: Australia’s top digital marketing and media conference ad:tech today announced Quantium owner Tony Davis and Director Tim Trumper in their second round of keynote speakers for the March event.
Speaking on day one of the conference, Mr Davis and Mr Trumper will highlight data disruption over the next five years and its effects on the marketing industry. The keynote will discuss the application of data and how to use data-driven strategies to drive insight that will achieve accountable marketing investment and optimal business performance.
Other additional key speakers at the event include:
· Award winning speaker and founder of integrated marketing agency, aimClear®, Marty Weintraub. In his session, Mr Weintraub will provide crucial information around how to drive targeted and scalable social traffic, which generates authentic content.
· L’Oreal’s head of digital, Christophe Eymery. Christophe will discuss how the beauty brand deployed their branded content platforms and human resources within their digital Eco-System and broader Marketing Mix to better communicate with consumers and deliver brand objectives.
· Hillsong Church’s brand consultant, Ray Bull. Mr Bull will compare brand ‘Christianity’ to other modern day marketing giants and highlighting what binds these tribal communities together.
· SBS Director of Marketing, Helen Kellie. With her extensive experience in marketing, brands and audience engagement Ms Kellie will be opening the conference’s design stream by sharing multiple examples of how audiences are consuming shows in an ever-evolving way and how brands should respond to these changing habits.
· Prof. John Galloway, the scientist who used forensic data to discover Ivan Milat and the Bali Bombers. In Partnership with Centrifuge, John will demonstrate how his work can be used within the advertising space in a technology showcase.
· Kevin Goult, General Manager Marketing, Audi Australia. With digital creative agency Holler, Mr Goult will talk about how Audi created a unified view of their customers.
Full speaker bios can be provided on request.
ad:tech head of content, Chris Edwards, said the conference lineup for 2014’s event was one of the best they’d seen yet and the caliber of speakers was higher and more versatile than ever before.
“We’ve purposely chosen speakers that we knew would not only provide delegates with insightful content, but also information that was entertaining and engaging,” he said. “We’ve also stepped outside the box this year and selected leaders who provide interesting perspectives and information that you wouldn’t necessarily hear about at a usual marketing conference. For example, Professor John Galloway – whose software has been used by Mi5 and the FBI to catch criminals – will be talking about using data analytics to target key consumers instead.”
For more information, contact:
02 9492 1034 / 0466 805 364
About ad:tech 2014:
ad:tech Australia is a two day conference and exhibition designed to provide an audience of smart marketers with “actionable insight” they can take back to their desks and use. The event includes keynotes and panel sessions from some of the world’s most famous brands and some of Australia’s most influential success stories. ad:tech 2014 also features an interactive exhibition marketplace.
ad:tech Australia is managed by dmg::events, a global events business that aims to drive the growth and improvement of the digital marketing and media industry. dmg’s other 2014 events include: iMedia Online Retail Summit – May 5-7, 2014, Crowne Plaza, Hunter Valley, ad:tech Data Summit – July 2014 and iMedia Brand Summit – September 2014. Further info: http://www.adtechaustralia.com/